Fowler 52-240-007-1 MIC 6-7IN .0001/RTCH
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
- Details:The Fowler No. 52-240 series offers a wide variety of sizes to cover a range of measuring needs.
Fowler micrometers are of the finest quality available, at prices that defy competition. Special care in design and workmanship create a long lasting precision tool.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
• Ratchet thimble
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Positive lever locking clamp
• Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy
• Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes a wrench and case