Fowler 54-196-920-5 Horizon Setting Instrument Plus 80"/2000mm
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
- Details:Horizon Setting - HS6
Setting of measuring equipment with variable dimensions
The Horizon Setting HS6 is the ideal instrument for the control and calibration of measuring means with fixed and variable dimensions. Its high precision and finishing level position it as a top of the range model for workshop or laboratory use. It is the perfect answer to current needs in the manufacturing field.
This new model is based on the already well known Fowler-Trimos Horizon Premium, but a new electronics and innovative display are incorporated. A modern and ergonomic design, as well as a great ease of use guarantee optimal and high productivity measuring results.
Fowler Trimos proposes a complete range of instruments from 500mm to 3000mm. All measuring ranges are direct, which means that the whole measuring range is available without adjustment or intermediary recalibration. A large selection of easily interchangeable accessories completes the possible applications and guarantees a correct positioning of the instruments to be calibrated.
• Delivered with two standard anvil HPA-1
• Robust design, ideal for use in the workshop
• Very simple to use
• Fast and precise checking
• Works on battery or power supply
• 3N measuring force
Specially designed for setting and checking
• 2 point bore gages
• 2 point internal and external comparative measuring equipment
• Dial indicators
• Setting of 2 point internal micrometers
• Checking of ring gages
• Checking of plug gages
• Checking of thread plug gages
• Checking of snap gages
• Checking of external micrometers
*Image shown for representational purposes only