Mitutoyo 810-333-23A Hardness Tester for Rockwell/Rockwell Superficial/Brinell/Plastics hardness
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionThe closed loop test force control on the Mitutoyo HR-530 Rockwell and Brinell Hardness Tester allows for a wide variety of hardness testing including plastics. The HR-530 is capable of testing the inside wall hardness of rings without cutting the ring into pieces. An easy-to-use brake-start system automatically begins testing when initial force is reached.
- Specifications:Height: 15.5"
Max Table Load: 45 lbs.
Test Force (N) Rockwell Superficial: 147.1N (15kgf), 294.2N (30kgf), 441.3N (45kgf)
Test Force (N) Rockwell: 588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
Test Force (N) Brinell: 61.29 (6.25kgf), 98.07 (10kgf), 153.2 (15.625kgf), 245.2 (25kgf), 294.2 (30kgf), 306.5 (31.25kgf), 612.9 (62.5kgf), 980.7 (100kgf), 1226 (125kgf), 1839 (187.5kgf)
- The curved surface correction function enables curved surfaces, such as round bars and spheres, to be tested for hardness as easily as flat surfaces
- Color touch screen control panel displays statistics and graphs; up to five display formats show needed information
- Nose-type indenter enables measurement of a specimen’s flat top surface as well as inside surface of cylindrical specimen
- The HR-530 is available in 9.8” (250mm) or 15.5” (395mm) height capacity models
- Complete with a combination diamond indenter, a 1/16” carbide ball indenter, one flat and one V anvil, 2 HRC, 1 HRBW, 1 HR30TW and 1 HR30N test block
- Hardness testing of plastics according to ASTM D785 (Procedure A and B) and ISO2039-2 are also possible