As Your Total Metrology Solution, MSI-Viking Gage's mission is to match you with the equipment you need to perfect your process. Our metrology experts are dedicated to solutions-based sales and engineering. If you have any questions about the purchasing process or selecting the right tool for your needs, contact us and we'll work with you to find a solution.
We understand that not all purchases are right for you. Please follow the guidelines below to return or exchange an order as needed.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be issued for any and all merchandise before it is returned. Please call our Customer Care department at 864.433.9771 during regular business hours to receive an RMA number. Products received without an RMA number will be refused by our receiving department.
RMA numbers will be issued at the discretion of our sales department based upon the following policies and guidelines:
- All returns must be requested within 10 days of receiving your product. We must then receive your returned item within 30 days of its original ship date.
- After this 30 day period, any and all merchandise is considered "used" and becomes subject to manufacturer warranty guidelines for that product.
- All returns must be in NEW condition (no etchings or marks), in original packaging, and include original paperwork.
- A restocking fee, typically between 15% and 35%, will be charged for all returns. This fee is determined by the manufacturer; it will be communicated to you at the time of the returns process and cannot be adjusted. MSI-Viking Gage will make exceptions in two cases (1) for MSI-Viking fulfillment mistakes (receipt of a product other than what was ordered), or (2) in the case of a defective product being exchanged for the same product.
- MSI-Viking Gage does not accept returns of parts or accessories; however, we will process replacements of parts or accessories which are faulty in accordance with manufacturers’ policies and guidelines.
- Fulfillment mistakes determined to be the fault of MSI-Viking Gage that result in the shipment of incorrect product must be reported within 5 business days. These returns must follow our returns process and include an RMA#, original paperwork, and the product in new condition and original packaging. No restocking fee will be applied in this instance.
- All returns will be carefully inspected upon receipt and will be accepted at our discretion based on our return policy.