Starrett 3732XFL-5 Micrometer; 4-5" Range-Friction Thimble
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionThe Starrett 3732XFL-5 Electronic Outside Micrometer has a measuring Range of 4-5"- 101-127mm. Includes a Friction Thimble with Inch graduations. The smooth friction thimble provides uniform pressure. This micrometer features a balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring, a large LCD digital readout, providing an easy read, Starrett no-glare sating chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights and have the ability to zero at any position as well as retain and return to the true zero reading. All are also equipped with a Measurement Hold button, Inch-Millimeter conversion and micro-lapped carbide faces.
- Range:4-5" (100-125mm)
- Graduation:Thimble is English Graduation, Friction type.
- Type:Inch-Metric Electronic Micrometer
- Accuracy:+--.00015" +--.004mm
- Details:Carbide Flat Anvil, Flat Spindle. Lock Nut
- Resolution:0.0001" - 0.001mm