Starrett 776C Gage-Chek Multi-Axis, Measured Value Display
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionThe Gage-Chek 776 is a multi-axis measured value display. It features an intuitive visual display, helpful audio cues, and user-defined formulas. Gage-Chek also reports dynamic Min/Max measurements, provides SPC analysis from an integrated database and includes connectivity to PCs. Display, 110-ST, 1 input-Starrett LVDT PCs.
- Large (6") color flat-panel LCD screen built into a compact ergonomically designed case with an adjustable tilt base
- Supports 4 input channels. These can be mathematically combined to display dimensions such as flatness, volume or runout
- Screens include individual readings with the capacity to display four lines simultaneously, bar and dial position style displays, graphs and SPC data
- Supports Starrett 776 Series Heidenhain Specto style 12 and 30mm range digital probes
- Measurements can be taken by the operator or in a semi-automated manner
- Large comfortable buttons allow easy selection of measurement functions, display screen changes, data entry, and zeroing the screen
- Speaker and external jack outputs can be adjusted to compensate for noisy work environments
- Earphones can be plugged into speaker jack for silent operation
- Two 3" x 1/2" keys placed over the screen can be programmed as hot keys for frequently used functions
- Optional foot switch available
- Display Digit Size: .45"
- Enclosure (WxHxD): 11.5"x7.5"x2.75"
- Base Width (WxHxD): 10"x2"x .5"
- Enclosure Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Base Weight: 7 lbs.
- External Connections: Footswitch, Remote Keypad, Touch Probe, RS-232C Serial Port, Parallel Port
- Outputs: 2 Relay Outputs