The Starrett 795MEXFL-25 Electronic Outside Micrometer has a measuring Range of 0-25mm- 1". Includes a Friction Thimble, Spindle Lock and Metric graduations. It has a flat Anvil and a flat, extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle. The 795 Series features an RS232 output port for data transmission and works well with Starrett DataSure Wireless Data Collection Systems. Also includes IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust and other contaminants in hostile shop environments. This is a full-featured electronic micrometer and is built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
- Range:0-25mm (0-1")
- Graduation:Thimble is Metric Graduation, Friction type.
- Type:IP67 Electronic Micrometer
- Accuracy:+--.0001" +--.002mm
- Details:Carbide Flat Anvil, Flat Spindle. Lever
- Resolution:0.00005" - 0.001mm