The Starrett 796.1XFL-3 Electronic Outside Micrometer has a measuring Range of 2-3"- 50-75mm. Includes a Friction Thimble, Spindle Lock and Inch graduations. It has Carbide faces, a flat Anvil and a flat, extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle. The 796 Series features IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust and other contaminants in hostile shop environments. This is a full-featured electronic micrometer and is built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
- Range:2-3" (50-75mm)
- Graduation:Thimble is English Graduation, Friction type.
- Type:IP67; LCD Display, with inch-mm conversion
- Accuracy:+--.0001" +--.003mm
- Details:Carbide Flat Anvil, Flat Spindle. Lever
- Resolution:0.00005" - 0.001mm