The Starrett 796.1XRL-2 Electronic Outside Micrometer has a measuring Range of 1-2"-25-50mm. Includes a Ratchet Thimble, Spindle Lock and Inch graduations. It has Carbide faces, a flat Anvil and a flat, extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle. The 796 Series features IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust and other contaminants in hostile shop environments. This is a full-featured electronic micrometer and is built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
- Range:1-2" (25-50mm)
- Graduation:Thimble is English Graduation, Ratchet type.
- Type:IP67 Electronic Micrometer
- Accuracy:+--.0001" +--.003mm
- Details:Carbide Flat Anvil, Flat Spindle. Lever
- Resolution:0.00005" - 0.001mm