Starrett Force DFC-50 Advanced Digital Force Gage -Bluetooth
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionStarrett DFC-50 Advanced Digital Force Gage with Bluetooth, lbF 50 - ozF 800 - N 250 - gF 25000 - kgF 25. Includes Accessory Kit SPK-FG-S. The DFC is a revolutionary concept for force measurement using a handheld force gage. The DFC may be used as a high-accuracy handheld force gage or as a digital controller for use with the FMM Digital Force Testers. The DFC can serve as a universal interface where you set up your tests and where you configure load limits, distance limits, break limits, crosshead travel direction, crosshead speed and more. The DFC features a measurement accuracy of 0.1% full scale with internal data sampling at 25kHz. Display resolution is 10,000:1.
The DFC features BluetoothÂ®, USB and RS-232 communications plus digital I-O.
- Range:50 lbF - 800 ozF - 250 N - 25000 gF - 25 kgF
- Type:Digital Force
- Accuracy:±0.1% of full scale
- Details:Use as handheld instrument or mount to Starrett test frames: FMM, MTL and MTH.
• Excellent display resolutions:
-- DFC 10,000:1
-- DFG 5,000:1
• Precise and accurate load measurements:
-- DFC 0.1% full scale
-- DFG 0.2% full scale
• Load sensors have safe overload rating of 200%
• High-resolution OLED color display with adjustable backlight and Auto Off feature
• Supplied with NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration
• 3-year warranty
• Metric threads for screw-on attachments. Can be fitted with clevis adapters that fit hundreds of Starrett test fixtures
• A primary and secondary display window shows your results. Out-oftolerance results display in red.
• Adjustable sampling rates help you capture peak loads. Filters can be applied to peak and display values.
• Multiple display languages.
• Battery provides more than 30 hours of continuous operation. Charge battery using USB cable.
• Change display (Flip feature) orientation without having to expose electronics.
• Easy-to-use multi-function keypad. Softkeys are programmable to your most used functions.
• Programmable sounds for alarms, such as an out-of-tolerance result
• Cast-aluminum housing
• Comfort grip for handheld testing applications.