Starrett DHG24.E258-STR Digi-Chek Height Gage With Digital Display - 24 Inch
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionThese gages combine the accuracy of Starrett-Webber Gage Blocks with a precision micrometer head and digital readout. Both over and under heights can be checked directly from the gage blocks in a single setting. Because reference surfaces are provided on the top and bottom of each block, adjacent blocks are in the exact same plane. This eliminates the need to add or subtract block thickness. The gage block column design permits wringing a 1" block between two blocks in the column. This is convenient for setting and checking other gages such as inside micrometers, end measuring rods, dial bore gages, etc. Gage is housed in a heavily flanged frame for stability and the base has three-point hardened, ground, and lapped bearing pads, making it virtually tip-proof. Gage blocks are assembled in a free-standing system that allows the blocks to conform to temperature variations independently of the frame, thereby reading the same as the workpiece.
- Specifications:- These gages combine the accuracy of Starrett-Webber Gage Blocks with a precision micrometer head and digital readout.
- Digital readout reads in .0001" or .001mm and has range of 1" or 25mm
- Reads directly from the micrometer head to .0001" or 0.002mm.
- The micrometer head has black figures on the satin chrome thimble. The graduations are staggered for easy counting.
- Both the micrometer head and digital readout are mounted on top of the gage, directly in line with the operator's vision.
- The micrometer head has a speeder knob for rapid positioning.
- Parts can be checked from .100" or 2mm in height.
- The highly accurate micrometer spindle is one piece, with hardened and stabilized measuring threads
- A 10" riser block is available for increased height capacity.
- Certificate of Calibration available at additional cost.
Questions and repair regarding Digi-Chek gages should be referred to the Starrett-Webber Division.