Steel Class Z Go (Minus) Unilateral Tolerance .2301" to .3650" [5.85mm to 9.27mm] Cylindrical Ring Gage
by Vermont Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionUse ring gages to efficiently inspect external dimensions of manufactured parts. With a Go and NoGo ring, an inspector can quickly pass/fail parts without taking time-consuming readings from an indicator. A certificate of Accuracy accompanies every ring gage assuring size.
- Material: Steel
- Class: Class Z
- Direction of Tolerance: Go (Minus) Unilateral Tolerance
- Measuring Range: .2301" to .3650" [5.85mm to 9.27mm]
- Number of Members: 1
- Round within 1/2 of tolerance
- Marked with size and tolerance
- Larger sizes are available. Call for a quotation.
- NIST traceable