TESA 06930015 TWIN-SURF portable roughness tester, Bluetooth® integrated
The TESA TWIN-SURF is a compact, portable roughness tester, compatible with any articulated support and powered by a rechargeable battery that enables long-term self-sufficiency.
Its monochrome OLED display optimises power consumption and ensures high contrast for clear reading.
Simplified ergonomics with 3 buttons on the top allows the easy definition of measurement parameters, adjustment of tolerances and starting of the measurement. Each configuration is automatically saved in the internal memory.
- Range:Z: ±200 µm / X: 17.5 mm
- Details:What's included
- Bluetooth Integrated
- TWIN-SURF portable roughness gauge
- SB 51 probe
- Main charger with EU and US charger adaptors
- Roughness Standard Ra=2.97 μm
- Adapter for 8-mm diameter holder
- Key to remove the probe protection
- USB A-C cable
- USB key including user manual, measuring report, declaration of conformity and Tesa Data Studio software basic version.
- Specifications:R = roughness in μm
0.05 μm + (5% R)
- Resolution:0.001 μm / 0.01 μinch
- Bluetooth® integrated
- The probe can be rotated by 90° to enable transverse measurement and increase the measurement options.
- The TESA TWIN-SURF can be connected to a PC via a USB cable to use the free TESA DATA-STUDIO software.
- Free software included for creating measurement reports
|06960090-HEX||TESA 06960090 Printer for TWIN-SURF 06930015 with Blue Tooth||$1,017.69|
|06960091-HEX||TESA DATA-STUDIO software Premium version (with licence)||$986.60|
|06960092-HEX||SB21 probe for groove of depth < 5 mm for Twin-Surf||$1,266.46|
|06960093-HEX||SB31 Probe For planes and holes, For small bores Ø > 4 mm, Max. depth 20 mm||$1,266.46|
|06960094-HEX||SB51 Probe For concave surfaces and for measuring at 90° For groove of depth < 5 mm||$1,266.46|
|06960095-HEX||SB121 probe for groove of depth < 20 mm||$1,605.69|
|06960096-HEX||Tesa 06960096 100 mm extension for TESA Probes SB21, SB31, SB51, and SB121||$569.15|