Tungsten Carbide Class Z .0751" to .1300" [1.906mm to 3.302mm] Go (Plus) Member Only
Brand: Vermont Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionReversible Plug Gages feature 2" of actual gaging surface. This is crucial for gaging holes of varying depths. They get their names, "Reversible," from the fact that when one end becomes worn out of tolerance, you can reverse the gage and use the other end. These custom plug gages can be assembled with a handle and marked with your tool number. The single-end and double-end assemblies include 1 line (up to 25 characters) of custom marking. These reversible plug gages are available up to 1" in several class tolerances and materials to meet your unique requirements.
- Number of Members: 1
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Tolerance: Class Z
- Direction of Tolerance: Go (Plus)
- Inch handles - light blue
- Metric handles - yellow
- Certificate of Accuracy included
- Handles custom marked 1 lin (up to 25 characters) included, additional text quoted upon request.
- 2 " long