Vermont Gage (141205950) .0595" NoGo (Minus) Standard Class X Steel Plug Gage
Brand: Vermont Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionThese plug gages can be used as masters to calibrate measuring equipment or to gage parts directly. Either way, the Vermont Gage (141205950) .0595" NoGo (Minus) Standard Class X Steel Plug Gage, tolerance: (+.0000",-.00004"), provides accurate, cost effective measurement standards perfect for both the shop floor or Metrology Laboratory.
- Direction of Tolerance: NoGo (Minus)
- Size: .0595"
- Class: Class X
- UOM: inch
- Members: 1
- Tool Steel: 60/65 Rc (Cold Stabilized)
- 2" long
- 4 microinch finish or better
- Round within 1/2 of tolerance
- Certificate of Accuracy included