Class Z Black Oxide Step Gage Member Only .2811" to .4060" Pin diameter Plus, Step diameter Plus
Brand: Vermont Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionStep gages may be used as a progressive gage where the Go diameter is the step and the NoGo diameters is the larger diameter. They are also used as alignment pins.
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance) or Class Z (.0001" or 0.005mm tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" Long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605
- Certificate of Accuracy is included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificates may be purchased.
- Size Range: .2811" to .4060"
- Package: Member Only
- Material: Black Oxide
- UOM: Inch