Starrett SR160 Surface Roughness Tester Package
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionStarrett SR160 Surface Roughness Tester. This surface roughness tester is simple, accurate, and of high-quality. It performs a wide variety of parameters, from common Ra to more complex Rz1Max and Rsk parameters. The design makes the device simple to navigate, intuitive, and reliable. Of the highest in Starrett quality. Total deliverable includes SR160 display with 5mm traverse unit, pick-up, diamond stylus, calibration standards, manual, and carrying case. This item replaces the discontinued Starrett SR100.
- Range:1600 micro-in. (40 microns)
- Type:Roughness Parameter: Ra,Rz,Rp,Rv,Rt,Rz1Max,Rsk,Rq,Rku,Pa,Pz,Pp,Pv,Pt
- Accuracy:Accuracy (in): 5% of reading + 4 micro-in.; Accuracy (mm): 5% of reading + 0.1 micron
- Details:Cutoff Lengths: 0.8mm. Filter: Gaussian. Pick-up Stylus: Piezoelectric
- Specifications:Tracer Tip: Diamond, 5 micron radius, Tracing Length: 0.2 in (5mm), Tracing Speed: 0.08 in-sec (2mm-sec)