Steel Class XX Go (Minus) Unilateral Tolerance .5101" to .8250" [12.96mm to 20.95mm] Cylindrical Ring Gage
Brand: Vermont Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionUse ring gages to efficiently inspect external dimensions of manufactured parts. With a Go and NoGo ring, an inspector can quickly pass/fail parts without taking time-consuming readings from an indicator. A certificate of Accuracy accompanies every ring gage assuring size.
- Material: Steel
- Class: Class XX
- Direction of Tolerance: Go (Minus) Unilateral Tolerance
- Measuring Range: .5101" to .8250" [12.96mm to 20.95mm]
- Number of Members: 1
- Lapped to 2 microinch finish or better
- Round within 1/2 of tolerance
- Marked with size and tolerance
- Larger sizes are available. Call for a quotation.
- NIST traceable