Starrett 3812 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
Questions?CallCall Us864.433.9771|Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
DescriptionStarrett 3812 Starrett 3812 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage. Ultrasonic Thickness Gage is a menu driven, multifunctional tester with basic measurement capabilities. This gage is designed to measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials such as aluminum, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass and any other good ultrasonic wave conductor, as long as it has parallel top and bottom surfaces. The 3812 will accurately display readings in either inch or millimeter after a simple calibration to a known thickness or sound velocity.
- Range:0.040-12.0" measuring range (in steel with standard probe)
- Accuracy:± (0.5% thickness + .001")
- Details:32-122°F operating temperature, 20 memory groups (100 files-group)
- Specifications:Power supply: Two 3V AA alkaline batteries with approximately 100hours of life (with the backlight off)
- Resolution:Minimum display unit: 0.001" (0.01mm) selectable